- Sean Penn, palling around with the anti-gays. Also doesn't much like journalists. Who knew?
- Milk snubbed for Best Picture at the Golden Globes. San Francisco critics are mad for it.
- Tom O'Neill, the Helen Thomas of film journalism, bravely goes where no hack has gone before, asking Marisa Tomei about that Oscar rumour. Tomei grits teeth and overlaughs.
- Ha ha ha Tom Cruise mocks self by delivering woefully unfunny Letterman Top Ten.
- Germaine Greer dislikes Australia. Australian media collectively loses its shit.
- Oprah signs an HBO deal, which means we'll soon see Tony Soprano doodling in his gratitude journal and Ari Gold delivering free cars to South African fat farms or something.